Here at Advanced Smile Design, we are proud to offer WaterLase Dentistry to our patients. It’s one of the most sophisticated dental treatments available right now. Using patented technology, WaterLase combines focused light energy with water to achieve a very precise yet gentle dental experience.
With WaterLase, you get the following advantages:
- Less trauma to the gums and teeth
- Faster healing time
- Fewer dental appointments
- Better and more relaxing dental experience
Why Choose WaterLase Dentistry?
There are several reasons why we recommend WaterLase. First of all, it offers better comfort. It uses a gentle spray of water and laser energy for an array of dental procedures. There’s no vibration, heat or pressure involved. With some procedures, an anesthetic won’t even be needed at all.
WaterLase even lets dentists finish treatments a lot faster than if they used traditional equipment and methods. It’s less likely that you’ll require shots, allowing you to get in and out of the dentist chair in a shorter amount of time.
Finally, a properly trained WaterLase dentist can remove tooth decay more accurately than the drill. As a result, the healthy structures of your tooth can be saved and hairline fractures can be prevented. By being able to save your natural teeth, you’ll be spared from having to spend a significant amount of money on dentures and implants.
Uses of WaterLase Dentistry
WaterLase Dentistry is used to treat your gums and other soft tissues in your mouth.
- It can improve your smile by contouring or shaping your gums safely and painlessly.
- It can be used to remove oral growths like tags, fibromas and excess tissue.
- It can prevent gum recession.
- It can effectively treat periodontal disease by removing bacteria and debris in between the gums and teeth.
To know more about the benefits and applications of WaterLase Dentistry, please schedule an appointment with us by calling (516) 825-3247.